Sunday, April 10, 2011

Intertrigo


Intertrigo is an inflammatory condition of skin folds, induced or aggravated by heat, moisture, maceration, friction, and lack of air circulation.

The condition frequently is worsened or colonized by infection, which most commonly is candidal but also may be bacterial, fungal, or viral.
there are several skin diseases that can cause an intertrigo to develop, such as dermatitis or inverse psoriasis.

CLINICAL FEATURES




ONSET
 • Insidious.


LOCATION

• Retro-auricular region.

• Angles of mouth.

• Naso-labial folds.

• Groins, infra-mammary region (local change in ecology harbours, maintains and promotes bacterial growth).




SYMPTOMS of Intertrigo


• Itching.

• Mild burning.


 LESION

• Starts as superficial redness.

• Maceration.

• Cracks or fissures.

• Covered with honey coloured crusts.

• Removal of crust causes bleeding.

• Offensive odour from affected parts.




GENERAL MANAGEMENT of Intertrigo


• Correct underlying cause.

• Keep affected area clean, dry.

• Good nutritious diet.




Homeopathic Remedies for Intertrigo
• Ars-alb.

• Graphites.

• Merc-sol.

• Mezereum.

• Natrium muriaticum.

• Psorinum.

• Petroleum.

• Sepia.

• Sulphur.




6 comments:

  1. Interdry by Coloplast is another option to use to prevent and treat this condition. It is made of a moisture wicking fiber and contains silver ions that kill surface bacteria and yeast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love being on Psorinum. Immune system is stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com 

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839   

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com  

    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .   .............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural Herbal Medicine To Cure {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE
    Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr Idedia to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes disease .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 for 4years ago which almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr Idedia saw so many testimonies on how Dr Idedia helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr Idedia asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes disease free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2349126592869

    ReplyDelete